TRA Accounting is a small business accounting specialist providing small for profit and nonprofit organizations with affordable, professionally managed advanced accounting and finance services. Our experience and customer focused approach provides you timely, accurate information necessary for the success of your business. Let us remove the headaches associated with financial functions and taxes that prevent you from focusing on your business.
- If you want to upgrade your management team to include professional financial management, look no further than our Custom Controller/CFO package. This organized bundle of services is designed to support your small business, whether you’re in the early planning stages or are a fully developed business.
Our Custom Controller/CFO package includes:
- In-house management of financial accounting functions
- Supervision of your financial personnel
- Representation of your business to external users of accounting data, including bankers, credit analysts, auditors, and tax authorities
- Establishment of proper financial controls
- Ongoing consultation to ensure you fully understand your financial reports and statements
- Up-to-date information on your financial health
With our Controller/CFO package, you’ll enjoy professional support for all aspects of your business’s financial needs. Working together, we’ll make sure your organization is strong and focused, and that its financial foundations are secure.
- It’s easy to get lost in the day-to-day demands of your business. However, to lead your business properly, you need to see the big picture. That’s where we come in. TRA Accounting gives you the tools to see where you are and where you’re going. Our Accounting and Finance services help you anticipate problems, plan for the future, and make wise management decisions.
Our Accounting/Finance services include:
- Business planning
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Customized financial schedules and reports
- Financial analysis and performance monitoring
- Decision support
- Cash and working capital management
- Fixed asset management and investment decisions
- Capital structure: loans and equity
- Projected funding requirements
With TRA Accounting, you’ll have seamless access to a full array of professionally managed accounting services.
- TRA does not do “bookkeeping” in the traditional sense, instead we provide you with an organized accounting system, recording all transactions, including fixed assets, loans, prepaid expenses and other transactions, as they occur, as well as providing the proper internal controls to ensure the security of your assets, especially cash. When TRA records your transactions, you can rest assured it’s done right. Allow us to manage this everyday task so that you can focus on growing your business and doing what you do best.
Our Bookkeeping services include:
- Invoicing and accounts receivable
- Vendor payment and accounts payable
- Payroll accounting
- Cash accounting
- Taxes, other than income
- Fixed asset accounting
- Period end closing
- Setup of system including schedule and internal controls
- Chart of accounts and reports, customized to your business
Let TRA take you from keeping books to small business accounting and manage your transactional accounting system – it will be the best business decision you’ll ever make.