How We Work
Our objective is to provide comprehensive, business accounting and managerial finance services to small businesses and organizations that increases understanding of the business and value of the company, in a cost effective manner.
We begin by:
Listening and understanding what the customer wants and needs,
- Keeping it simple and searching for the best solution,
- Identifying the solution and it's cost
- Creating a scope and a written agreement, if necessary
- That the accounting system is the principal formal means of gathering data to aid and coordinate the process of making informed business decisions in light of the overall goals and objective of the organization,
- In planning and organizing,
- That organization and systematization is always the first step in reducing costs,
- In translating numbers into implementable action,
- Identifying and focusing on critical factors driving profitability and solvency,
- Being proactive,
- Routine and regular interaction, and
- That the goal is to increase the value of the business.
- Honest and ethical,
- Organized systematic and disciplined,
- Experienced and competent,
- There when you need us,
- Part of your team, working for you,
- Flexible, and
- Focused on the success of your business.
- Integrate with your current staff, bookkeepers, and administrative assistant or external providers, such as tax preparers or provide you with part-time staff or provide functions.
- Work on site or remotely.
We minimize the cost of the financial function by:
- Being a virtual company,
- Using the right person for the job,
- Creating and using organized systems,
- Obtaining specialists in their field on an as needed basis, and
- Keeping accurate, timely accounting records, in order to provide data to external users efficiently when needed, including tax time.
We ensure quality by:
- Maintaining a limited number of clients and managing our growth appropriately.
- Using experience individuals with the right skills for the job, both internally and from strategic partners.
- Using established practices employed by the industry that ensure accuracy